How Can I Help Your Business Succeed And Save Money?
Simple! As a virtual assistant services provider I work remotely for your business. This leaves you without the need for costly equipment or office space. Instead, I take charge of essential jobs online, such as marketing, planning and administration. Therefore, you no longer have to multi-task or micro manage every detail. In other words, I give you back the time you need to grow your business and develop your client connections.
Whatever your task, just ask!
Take a look at my services below. Afterwards, if you find that those listed do not solve your business needs, please get in touch. After all, I may still be able to help. If not, I’ll do my very best to connect you with a virtual assistant service supplier who can.
Take a Look at Some of the Virtual Services I Offer
- Graphic design, logos, brochures & direct mail.
- Advertising – local & national press.
- Brand strategy.
- concept design and layout of creative work for presentation.
- Banner adverts & social media profile images.
- Website design,writing, editing, monitoring & updating.
- Creating sales pages, squeeze pages & pop up email boxes.
- Facebook, Twitter or Google ads – creating, monitoring and analysing.
- SEO planning & monitoring.
- Email marketing.
- Market research.
- Business to business marketing.
- Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign work.
Social Media Services
- Social media set up, maintenance & content updates.
- Social research & scheduling.
- Setting up LinkedIn groups.
- Blog set up & writing.
- Video creation, editing & uploading.
- SEO, editing, planning & scheduling.
- Setting up Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Google pages.
- Managing activity on Pinterest (creating, identifying, and pinning images).
- Uploading videos to YouTube.
- Forum commenting & monitoring.
Small Business Services
- Creating, updating & maintaining databases.
- PowerPoint presentations.
- Microsoft Word documents.
- Managing calendars & schedules.
- Following up prospects.
- Data mining: online & offline research.
- File management (in Google Drive, Dropbox etc.).
- Setting up & managing webinars or podcasts.
- Generating forms.
- PDF conversions.
- Creating, editing & formatting templates or guides.
- Event coordination – venue finding and confirmation.
- Collating attendees & documents. On-site support.
- Chasing outstanding payments.
- Sourcing & editing photos.
- Diary & calendar management.
- Scheduling meetings & syncing with devices.
- Adding upcoming events.
- Email management and detox.
- Editing & formatting reports or presentations.
- Researching & making travel, accommodation arrangements.
- eBook editing & formatting for publishing.
- Gmail set up. Importing and creating labels, filters & folders.
- Lifestyle management.
- Buying gifts for family & friends.
- Dry cleaning pick-up/drop-off (local service only).
- Personal diary & calendar management.
- Booking restaurants.
- Booking events and theatre or cinema tickets.
- House moving.
- Researching cheaper utility companies.
- Paying bills etc.
- Prescription pick-up (local only).
- Managing your calendar.
- Email set-up.
- Social page set up.
- Organise travel plan.
- Post ‘for sale’ ads online.
- Edit your photos.